Private jet charter hasn't always been seen as a viable travel option, but commercial air travel has become a challenging endeavor that makes jet charter an enticing alternative. It now takes more time to fly from A to B than it did in the 1960’s and early 70’s. Most of the time lost is on the ground, either queuing up to take your shoes off for security screening or navigating through a massive hub airport to make your connecting flight to a smaller city where you have business to do or family to see. Time is money, the old saying goes. And it’s true!
Private jet charter is the new time machine. With a private jet charter:
- You are pre-screened electronically before going to the airport so you can board your plane as soon as you get there. The plane is waiting for you. You are not sitting in a gate-area waiting for the plane. Jet charter saves an hour or two!
- You can fly directly to your intended destination -- not the connecting hub. You can also choose from over 5,000 local airports in the USA, likely finding one much closer to the office, plant or family you want to visit. Jet charter saves another couple of hours!
- You can set your own departure and return time. You don’t have to rush your visit or extend it to the next day to match the pre-set airline schedule.
You can also save considerable money over the other private aviation options of buying a jet or a fractional share of a jet, or buying a very expensive jet card at inflated rates. With jet charter:
- There is no up-front cash commitment
- No monthly fees
- No membership
- You simply pay-as-you-go and call whenever you need a plane, no matter how frequent or infrequent your trips are
- You can choose the appropriate-size aircraft for the trip you are planning
Million Air Dallas offers a wide range of on-demand charter aircraft which have met the standards of the world’s most stringent safety audits. Visit us online to see the fleet of aircraft available and get a jet charter quote.